> Through the looking glass: PICTURES OF STUART CRYSTAL MARKS FROM MY OWN COLLECTION

WELCOME TO MY SITE
I have written this blog mainly through my interest of Stuart crystal. After being at home with my daughter I started to use my computer more often and I started selling my stuff on eBay which lead me to buying Stuart crystal from the art deco period with the Stratford rings. After searching the web for more information on this style I found there is not much information around. So I started to write this site which includes pictures of my collection and some of my other interests. As I collect more I will be adding other pictures as well (I'm sure other designs will creep in).

I have had several questions regarding the value of Stuart Crystal glasses, I'm sorry I am unable to give valuations as I am a private collector, and I do not have that knowlege. I have picked Stuart glasses up from as little as 20p up to a few pounds So they are worth whatever people are prepared to pay!

So I hope you enjoy reading my site, find some of my posts interesting and the pictures are a useful reference.

Subscribe in a reader

Please feel free to use my guestbook .
If you have enjoyed a particular post you can leave a comment on each post, or even subscribe to my reader.
Guestbook
Guestbook RSS feed
Add to GoogleAddThis Social Bookmark Button




These photographs of Stuart crystal marks were taken from my own collection, Marks are acid etched, and are usually found on the base. These styles of marks were introduced around the 1920's.



0 comments:

comments

Enhanced with Snapshots

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum